What does the Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge provide to Challenge winners?
Winners of the Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge will receive 5 grants of $1000 each to enable them develop the proposed solution. In addition to receiving financial assistance, winners will be mentored to help them develop their innovative ideas into a final product.
November 9, 2018 – Last date for submitting the proposal
November 12, 2018 – 15 Ideas Shortlisted
November 19 & 20, 2018 – Boot Camp
Young people aged 14 to 24 years and who have a new idea or starting to work on a new idea/ project
– Candidates will not be accepted if they have already received funding to develop the idea or if they are already a registered company or community organization.
To qualify for the selection round candidates must commit to attending:
– The pre-bootcamp training session (18th November )
– The bootcamp (19th to 21st November )
– If selected for Pakistan seed funding and mentorship, can commit to implementing their idea, which could last until February / March 2019
– If selected for global seed funding, could commit to ongoing implementation
We welcome diversity!
– We welcome teams that are gender equal and include diversity of all kinds of identity – gender, sexuality, ethnicity, disability